Bangalore International ExhibitionCentre
Thursday, 24 February to Monday, 28 February 2022
every two years
Machinery & Technology
- Solid woodworking
- Panel Processing
- Wood based panel production
- Saw milling / Veneer peeling machine
- Surface treatment & Finishing lines
- Tools & accessories for furniture production & woodworking
- Packaging machines / wrapping machines for furniture manufacturers & woodworking industry
- Machines for upholstery, mattress and sofa manufacturing.
Materials & Supplies
- Adhesives, Chemicals & Wood Coatings
- Wood, Veneers, parquets flooring, Doors
- Decorative surfaces, Décor papers, Laminates, Door Skins, Edges, Composite materials etc
- Wood based panels (Plywood, Particle Board, MDF, Pre-lam Boards) and other versatile interior panels
- Embossing cylinders, Press plates
- Packaging materials for furniture manufacturers & woodworking industry
- Materials & supplies for upholstery, mattress and sofa manufacturing.
Fittings, Hardware & Components
- Fittings, Locks, built-in parts, Hardware Systems, Lamps and lighting systems
- Semi-finished products for Cabinetry, kitchen, office and modular furniture
- Certifying Agencies
- Training & Research Institutes
- Industry Associations
- Online business portals
Entrances & hall allocation
The site plan and the plans of the individual halls will be available soon
Travel by public transport
You can reach the exhibition centre quickly and easily by public transport
|Majestic Railway Station & Bus stand to BIEC
|Bengaluru International Airport to BIEC
|Electronic City to BIEC
|Mekhri Circle to BIEC
Bengaluru International Airport (BIA) is about 45 kilometers away from Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC). The airport is conveniently connected to Bangalore city. There are several and easily accessible transport options available to reach the desired destination.
For more information please visit www.bengaluruairport.com
Taxi from airport to Exhibition Centre
About 50 minutes, approximately 800 INR.
Airport taxi’ signs leading to the taxi stand, are seen right through the baggage claim areas of both international and domestic terminals. Follow these signs to go to the ‘Taxi boarding point’. Payment can be made through cash, credit card or debit card. Rates are charged based on the distance travelled. You can get an idea about the costs for the taxi on this link: http://www.taxiautofare.com
Stations in Bangalore (all at a 15 – 18 km distance from BIEC) are: Majestic Bangalore, Cantonment Station and Yeshwanthpur Station.
Metro also known as Bangalore Metro is the rapid transit system for the city of Bangalore, Karnataka, India. To reach the exhibition centre take the Green Line to Nagasandra Station. From there you can take the bus to reach BIEC. Travelers accommodated in Bangalore East or West can change from the Purple Line to the Green Line at KempegowdaStation.Detailed information concerning time tables and tickets can be found on the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corp. Ltd. : http://bmrc.co.in/index.html
BIEC is easily reachable by car. You can find a parking area on the right side of the entrance plaza in front of Hall 1. The capacity of this parking site accounts for 350 cars.
The closest bus station to Bangalore international Exhibition Centre (BIEC) is Madavara Station. Madavara Station can be reached by bus no. 401–AB direction Yelahanka